22 June 2011

Work Desk Wednesday

Hi
Just got in front of my desk for a little crafty play so thought I'd take a quick snap for workdesk Wednesday........

I'm working on my card ready for Friday's Daring Cardmakers Dare Gallery. Here's a close up, can you guess what the theme is from this? Bet you can't :p


I'm really enjoying being part of the team over there it's defo keeping my creative juices flowing because it's a fab push to make something every week. Pop on over to Julia's blog to carry on your magical mystery tour of work desks!

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Looking forward to seeing your card on Friday Leo, and no I can't guess the theme, although I do spy a reindeer - hope it's not Christmas again! :)x

Judith said...

All those beautiful things. I am looking forward to seeing the finished card. x

Julia Dunnit said...

I don't have a clue about the theme, but I love what you're putting together - and the dotted tape...ah, be still my heart! Nice to see you again!

Juls said...

lovely to have a peek at your crafty space ... Loving all the fabric's ... looking forward to seeing what you create!!! Hugs Juls

Spyder said...

ohooo will definitely have to pop back to see what you're making. Happy Crafting!
~o~oHaPpY WoYwW~o~o

((Lyn))

fairyrocks said...

Hello back at you!! Love a touch of lace.
Keep smiling and creating, I couldn't play this week, but watch for my post next Wednesday for sure!!

okienurse said...

very busy and creative desk. I am clueless as to what the theme is suppose to be. Will look back at the finished card. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #107

Nan said...

Hummm...very interesting. Will have to pop back in to see the end result!

HeARTworks said...

Seems quite complicated! That really is a dare! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Dolly Mixtures said...

Gorgeous combination of elements making up this lovely card. I am amazed at how many layers you have managed to incorporate into the csrd.