6 June 2011

Inspiration Monday #1

Well I did try to start a regular post on Fridays but now Fridays are going to be taken over by DCM posts so I've come up with another regular post idea, 'Inspiration Mondays'.


I like many many crafters have fallen for the charms of Pintrest and have been pinning all my ideas and inspiration for kits, colour combinations, general fashion and cool craftyness but now I need to start using some of them! Since Monday is the day of the week where inspiration is needed most I figured I'd do a regular post on Mondays with an inspirational image taken from my Pintrest board ideas. Today I've gone for a fun bright summery colour combination.....

original image source, Countryliving.com
There's so much to love in this image, from the colour combinations of the cherry red, turquoise and pink to the pretty polka dot embossed bowl with the scalloped edge. Feeling inspired? If you make something let me know, I'll have a play and post something up later in the week.
xx Leo

1 comment:

Rachel M said...

I'm totally addicted to Pinterest. Love the colours in that photo.