2 March 2009

I'm here!

I've not dropped off blogging land just been mega busy. I made these a few weeks ago but thought I'd share now because they're lovely and bright and I feel like sharing bright things this morning because the sun's all shiny and it feels almost like Summer :D Wish it was, still a long way to go yet :(
I got into the idea a few weeks ago (when it was all grey and snowy and slushy) of making fun bright cards because it's the ideal antidote to the winter blues.


Everything is American Crafts, papers (Teen), cardstock, Thickers, Flair, Galaxy Markers and rubons + some felt, ribbons from Ribbon Oasis and vintage buttons from my stash.
I'm in love with the American Crafts cardstock for making cards with at the mo, so many fun bright colours so little time......
xx Leo

No comments: