14 June 2007

We Have Lift Off!

Well this week is just going by in a blurrrr. And what's up with the weather? No lovely summery sunny June, just lots of doom and gloom
and sloshy rain :(


Anyhoo onto pressing matters, the darey warey DMC fun! This week we've been told to look to the stars for inspiration and this is what I came up with, a rocket ship shooting up to the stars! It's made with a template, one I designed myself a while ago for Crafty Templates. It's 3D and slots together to stand up. I've decorated it with glitter card, lots of glitter came off all over me so I had an evening of, "you've got glitter on you did you know" but without glitter life would be very dull, and far less sparkly..........




1 comment:

Gillian said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL!!!!
this is truly AWESOME Leo...love it!