2 June 2007

Better late than never

I did do my DMC dares last week {honest miss} but just never got round to doing the piccys then it was Friday before I knew it and bam another dare to drool over so now I'm posting the new one and the ones from last week all together!


There's the working 9-5 one (orange and black one) and the black and a colour, (I did black and pink). They're well done for getting through it exam ones.



Then there's this weeks which is the use something 'see through' on your card one. I used a Heidi Swapp transparent daisy sticker thingy and some MME Barefoot birthday stuff.....





Right I'm off to play now sun's gone in so I've got my crafty gear out and am about to cut into my new goodies.....................

I've had a hard week so I deserve it, if I do say so myself. :D I'll come back and show what I've made if any one's interested.


11 comments:

Saffa said...

OOOh These are simply lovely!


Absolutley loving them!

xxsaffa

Lythan said...

OOooh Elsie you lucky thing!
And the cards are fabby too

Sarah said...

I love all of your cards! These ones are stunning!

deb said...

These are ALL lovely cards.

Jane's Blogs said...

What stunning cards.

Love
Jane (BJZoe)

Lynne said...

Oh wow, they are all amazing.

Gillian said...

ooooohhhhh Leo, all of these scrummy cards, I'll be leaving totally inspired... gorgeous work hun...

Kathy said...

What a fabby haul of cards. You've really put me to shame by doing all this catching up. I'm off to hide in a dark corner.....

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

You have some wonderful work here. I especially love this weeks card.

Rhi said...

Beautiful Cards Leo, what a fantastic Trio, all gorgeous and all so different.

Rhi x

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Lovely cards Leo.

Andrea