15 June 2007

Mmmmmm Boss

First of all thank you so much for inviting me along to be a guest designer DMCers had mega fun playing with my card.

With the embossing theme for this weeks dare I headed off to seek out my heat gun and got stuck into some triple embossing.

I inked up a piece of card and sprinkled on some Ranger Magenta colour embossing powder, heated up then sprinkled on another layer, heated up, then another layer, heated up again. Then I inked over the top again and sprinkled on some Ranger Turquoise colour embossing powder and heated up. I then inked up my cute ice cream cone stamp and squished it in the powder, you have to leave it in there a few seconds, then walla!

I made a felt frame for my main embellie then picked out some Bazzill cardstock and Love Elsie Betty papers, few bits of felt flowers and a crochet one and a bit of ribbon to make up the card. Then finished it off with a bit of doodling.

8 comments:

Samm said...

This is just fantastic!!! great work!!

Samm
x

Louly said...

Really funky looking card Leo, love it.(looking forward to joining you at Crafty Templates)

Gillian Hamilton said...

Leo it's so much fun to have you on board as GD, I hope you have a great time with us..

Oh I do love this scrummy card... so FUNKY!!!! and love the little circle doodles you've done around the PP, Gorgeous work!

mum on the run said...

I just love this card!!

Have just had a mooch round your blog and I think your work is fab!!

Sarah said...

Lovin' your style! I want those papers too!

Penny said...

Fun and funky ! I love the contast between the triple embossing and the felt.

Paula said...

Gorgeous. Such yummy touchy feeliness!

Jo said...

I love this card, all so yummy, the felt makes a great contrast to to embossing. Just fab!

jo xx