27 January 2012

Wishi Washi

It's Friday so it's time for another Daring Cardmakers challenge! This week Jo has set us the task of making a card featuring washi tape. Here's my go at the challenge:

I do have quite a few rolls of washi tape to play with. It's great stuff for pretty packaging and just for having around to provide an instant pop of colour to your projects, I love it! I tried to carry on with the stationary theme of the tape and I picked out a label sticker, (Crate Paper) some grid patterned paper, (Pink Paislee) and then used the washi tape for my colour folding it over a piece of twine to make a little banner. The little scallopy bit at the bottom is actually a stand it's not part of the card. My shelf is all clean and polished which is not conducive to making cards stand up on it today so I had to use my little metal standimajig.

Pop on over to Daring Cardmakers to have a go at this weeks challenge and to see the stunning cards the DT have created.... www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

x Leo

3 comments:

Lythan said...

I'm almost as impressed with having such a clean and polished shelf tht your card won't stay up as I am with that fabulous card. Love the fresh coloured bunting!

Jo said...

Love the washi tape bunting :) lol at clean shelving, not sure mine have been shiny since they were new....
A gorgeous card :)

Zuzana Obert said...

I adore the colour combo and simplicity. I love love love this card :0) it's stunning!

Zuz. x x