14 January 2012

Daring Cardmakers - Miraculous Social Networks

Hi!

I'm back to update my long neglected blog. I haven't had much time to do anything over Christmas and new year and to be honest I also needed a break from everything. I wish I could say I feel refreshed and ready to tackle the new year but I've been so busy catching up this past week I'm shattered! lol

Well here we go with another daring cardmakers challenge. This week we have a fantastic challenge from Zuzana to make a card inspired by the social networking sites we know and love {?}.
I had to really think about this one but then I had a brain wave as I'm still making one or two more thank you cards and this idea just popped in my head to use the Facebook like button.
I used lots of leftover bits of paper, a Sassafras boarder sticker and some October Afternoon mini market alphabet stickers. The felt flower is homemade.

Hope you had a lovely holiday time! Don't forget to have a go at this weeks DCM challenge, http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com
x Leo

3 comments:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fab card - great idea and I love the combination of patterns, really works.

Kathy said...

Leo, this is just perfect and so clever

Zuzana Obert said...

Stunning card Leo! I love the FB like button. Excellent choice for the thank you cards :0)

Zuz. x x