30 April 2011

DCM - By Royal Appointment

Here's my go at this weeks Daring Cardmakers Challenge. The challenge was to make a card with a royal or patriotic theme. You can check out the challenge here, http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/2011/04/by-royal-appointment.html
I picked out the red, white and blue patriotic colour theme and added some bling for the royal because those royals have some serious bling!


Papers are a mix of Sassafras and October Afternoon. The white is just plain white embossed with my Cuttlebug.
xx Leo

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the dimensional hearts - what a clever idea, Leo.
Thanks for joining in celebrating the Royal Wedding with The Daring Cardmakers'

Natty said...

Oh Leo, this card is absolutely adorable. I just love the dimensional hearts and the little pearl accents. A perfect marriage of pretty and patriotic! :o)

Lynda said...

A great take on our Dare this week Leo - brilliant card.

Love Lynda xxx

Zuzana Obert said...

Wow Leo, what a gorgeous card you've made. I love the colour combo and simplicity - just stunning. Thanks for sharing with DCM this week.

Zuzana x x