21 July 2009

Illustration & Interiors

I've been really busy just lately and neglecting my blog so I'm going to try and keep up with the updating!
I've been making some illustration type drawing this past week for various things and I thought of using the idea for some cards so I set to it and had a little go. I just sketched some drawings on patterned paper with pen and then cut them out, simple as that. I'm loving these seasidey colours just lately too.

Papers, Flair embellishment, miniMarks rubons and card blanks are all American Crafts.
xx

3 comments:

Mole said...

I like the feel to these cards. I can't draw for toffee!

Kathy said...

oooh they look fab, Leo, I love those drawings and how they look on the cards

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

They're gorgeous, I love the 50's/retro feel to them and the colours, fab!