20 July 2009

Howzat!

Woohoo! England have just beaten Australia at Lords for the first time in 75 years! And we go up 1-0 in the Ashes series!!!! Amazing work England, it was brilliant to watch. Hope they win when they head up here to Headingly, although it will probably rain and end up in a draw.... :(


Anyway cricket linkage here's a LO I did recently, Englands next star wicket keeper.. narr just my pops although he can't be bad if he can catch a ball with his eyes closed! lol Been wanting to scrap this for a while so glad I finally got around to it. I've been playing with the new October Afternoon Road Map papers. The one with the numbers on at the bottom is a Cherry Hill one and the herringbone one is one from the Hometown collection all October Afternoon. Rest is American Crafts Thickers stickers, Making Memories shimmer alphas (the little ones) and some vintage buttons. I made a card with some of the leftovers some Cherry Hill diecuts and more lush Thickers but it's going in the next issue of Card Trends so I'll save it for that. ;)
Have got some more card ideas to share though, will put those up later.
xx

No comments: