5 August 2008

Sprinkles

Here's my interpretation of this weeks Daring Cardmakers challenge, to make a card with some kind of 'sprinkles'. Cute challenge :-D It made me think of the many things I have 'sprinkled' around my desk at the mo so I picked up a few of those and gathered them together. I also thought of 'sugar sprinkles' I did those in my last Crafty Goodies kit which funnily enough was called 'Sugar Sprinkles'. Lynn from the Altered Element helped me pick out seed beads and bits that look like sugar sprinkles for the kits so I picked up what I had left in my little bag of those too. So that looked something like this......Then I cuttlebugged some core-dinations card and rubbed it back, glued it to a card blank (it's an A5 one that I cut just short of in half so I could have bits falling off the edge and it still fits in a C6 envie). Tied some tags around the top with some cute floss and then got to the 'sprinkling' bit with all the embellies. I added a bit of extra sparkle with some gems too.....
Thanks for another fab dare!
xx Leo

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Leo - love all those blooms - would make anyone smile. :) :)

xxDebbiexx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous sprinkle card.

Carole xx

Jozza said...

oooh beautiful card! xxx