The challenge is to make a card with no patterned paper, so that made me reach for my Bug to make some embossed backgrounds. I picked up some of the Core'dinations Black Magic cardstock I've been playing with this week and used that with the Argyle Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Swiss dots one too, using the black side, sanding it to bring the blue/grey colour through and used the coloured side with the dots and then rubbing over a black inkpad. I needed more polka dottiness so I used my Technique Tuesday Swiss Dots stamp on the paper blossoms and layered those up. I've got loads of offcuts of acetate on my desk so I embossed one of those and used it along the edge of the card so it continued the Argyle pattern.
The Tilda stamp is a mix of watercolouring in and stamping on to Bazzill card then chalking to add dimension. Bit of doodling and a couple of buttons to finish it off, oh the chipboard letters and the swirly bit are Queen&Co I think, they were both in an old kit so I'm not 100% on those. The little stars are out of one of my Crafty Goodies kits, as is the blue card. I'm trying to be good and use up some stuff!
Thanks for another fab challenge, they're so great to kick start my brain!