8 November 2007

Loads to Share

Hi!
Not been in bloggin land for a while! I've been in hospital having an op but I'm back home now and raring to go with those Christmas cards and I've got lots to share I was busy with a couple of weeks ago. These are some cards I did for Ribbon Oasis using some yummy Christmas ribbons:



And some more this time with bright and funky ribbons (I'll blog more about these ribbons later they're part of a special set):


So will be doing lots more Christmas cards from my sick bed, sooo sick of daytime TV now! lol
I'll make a start on the DMC snowman dare too though I am a bit behind I know. Speaking of Snowmen incidentaly have you seen Patsy's snowman card on the front cover of Papercraft Essentials!!! So exciting because Patsy used one of my Crafty Templates!!!! Well done Pats love you mrs!!! I'm making you a super dooper mega goodie bag when I'm better next week :-D
If you want to get the template it's in the Chrsitmas set which is available to download from the Crafty Templates homepage, you just scroll down a bit and you'll see it. I wanted to make all the site nice and spruced up for it but I've just not had the chance being ill, it's sooo pants feeling rotten when there's so much I want to do lol. Good job I've got new crafty goodies to play with eh.
xx Leo

2 comments:

Sam said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE these! So modern and fresh! Hope you feel better soon :o)

Louly said...

These are gorgeous Leo! What scrummy ribbons, i'm a ribbon nut.