28 November 2007

DMC - Song without words


Here's my card for this weeks dare! I had to keep it simple, just got hardly any crafty me time just lately :-( But I made some me time and spent a lovely Sunday afternoon playing!
I'll bet no one can guess what my song was, it's fairly cryptic I think anyhoo :-D
I'll be doing the draw today for the Children in Need competition so good luck to everyone who entered. I'll make the announcement tonight and post some of the cards I got emailed to me too. Well done to everyone who made cards and thank you to everyone who made a donation!
xx Leo
Louise!!! I thought I was being really clever lol! Yep it is Purple Rain by prince :P

2 comments:

Nick said...

Lovely card leo-is it something from the Lion King? I thought we three kings but you said cryptic so i thought it might be too obvious!

Louly said...

That's fab! Could it be purple rain by prince? I'm thinking of the crown for a prince and then there's the colour purple, maybe i've gone a little too cryptic there lol.