10 September 2007

Star of Wonder

My go at this weeks DMC dare!
I really enjoyed this one even though it was a bit of a toughie! :-D
I used purple ribbons and ricrac for the must use purple bit. I tore up a bit of corrugated card for the must tear something bit and for the holey bit I punched some holes in the front of my card and through the holes I've embroidered some little gold stars so when you open them up they're on the inside too. Other bits I used are a chipboard star I painted and covered with glitter and a verse of one of my favorite hymns "We Three Kings of Orient Are".
I like how it's turned out and I wouldn't have worked this combination if it wasn't for the Dare so thanks girlies!


Thanks for another mega fun dare DMC's!
xx

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Love this card its very stylish

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous!!

Kathy said...

oh Leo, this is just gorgeous - the mix of traditonal and funky modern elements works brilliantly and I love it

Rosie said...

This is the kind of card I'd buy... eclectic, outside the box, great fun!

Pat said...

Leo that is lovely!!!!! I love the colours and your other cards are gorgeous too!!! Well done you!!!

Patsy Jackson said...

This is one stunning card Leo - very different for you too but it's just fantastic!