6 September 2007

E Z P Z Fluffy Flocked card

This is my go at a fluffy card for the DMC little extra this week. I used a piece of flocked wallpaper and then just added a bit of ribbon and some stamping, so E Z P Z!

BTW doing this card made me think of that fluffy paint stuff that I used to play with as a kid, the one where you dried it with a hair dryer and it puffed up, what was that stuff called because it's bugging me to bits! I've got some embossing powder that's supposed to puff up but it's pants, no where near as good as that paint stuff used to be, wonder if it's still for sale? Hmmm


Heidi Swapp ribbon, Graham & Brown wallpaper and Royal Langnickel stamps
TFL xx
Update on the puff paints things from the 80's we're thinking it was puff its or fluffits something like that puffit paints? Anyway guess it's just one of those things that's doomed to do my head in for a while! lol xx

10 comments:

Louly said...

Cor, that's FAB!!! what a great idea to use wallpaper. You could go into a DIY shop and get loads of free samples and not have to spend a thing.

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous, very stylish.

Anonymous said...

Fab card.:)
Vanessa.

stamp and scrape said...

That wallpaper is perfect for this challenge, and looks lovely as a card. Great idea!
Ros

Gillian said...

Very, Very Nice Leo!
Oh you have Wonderful Style!

Kathy said...

This is just sooooo stylish Leo - what a fantastic idea and such perfect colours

Andrea, said...

Wow thats fab

Patsy Jackson said...

Gorgeous Leo - love that wallpaper - clever you :)

Tracy said...

Now off to B&Q! lol. Great idea, and realy effective card.
I remember that paint, was it not just called Puff paint?

Sadie said...

I love the recycling way. Your card is lovely, I have done a couple of cards before with Farrow & Ball wallpaper.
The brown & blue are perfect together.