4 August 2007

It's About Time


It's all about time this week over at the DMCers place. It's pizza time is something we say a lot here. Is it pizza time? That just means it's a vegging out time in front of the TV with pizza and appropriate beverages. Maybe a bit of ice cream too.........
I used a piece of Bazzill chopped in half and folded to make the base card then did a bit of stamping with some Papermania swirl foam stamps and some acrylic paint on it. For the title I used a mix up of chipboard alphas and the embellishments I've made up with scrapping leftovers. Bit of doodling with pens to finish and that's it.
Thanks for another challenge DMCers!

I've got an anniversary card to do for tomorrow, no ideas other than it's a 30th which I think is pearl so maybe something pearly beady? If anyone's got any ideas to share please do. xxxx Hmmmm will have to get the gear out and have a play.

9 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh I love it......so colourful.

Anna said...

Leo, this is so fun and bright. What a great theme - Pizza!! Oh no! my diet is really going to pot this weekend.

P.S. Thanks for mentioning your template competition - sounds excellent. I will definitely enter.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Hey this is so cool & funky, love it. And now Im also hungry & could just devour pizza!!

Lythan said...

Mmmm that pizza looks good - great take on the dare!

Kathy said...

I love this card leo - what a fabby idea

Louly said...

This is so imaginative! I love the idea of using the pizza as a clock.

Lynne said...

Oh fab, I love Pizza time - great card.

Andrea, said...

Brilliant card, so nice and cheery

mum-on-the-run said...

Fab card!! Love the funky colours