10 August 2010

A little treat = yum new goodies

I decided I needed a scrapping treat after using up loads of leftover stash this past couple of months so I made myself up a kit over the weekend.........
I really love these papers, hoping to get some more of them for Quirky Kits! I accessorised them with these cute birdie brads, some of my fave badges and some Japanese masking tape, super yum! I'm going to add a few vintage buttons and some Thickers in from my stash then I'm good to go. Now I just need to find some time to actually do some crafting for myself! Will report back when I've had a play - if I can bare to cut in to it!
The vintage holiday album from the post bellow is almost done I'll pop some piccys up of it when I do them tomorrow. I've really enjoyed making it - it's surprising how many more ideas you can come up with when you confine yourself to the contents of a kit, makes you really think out of the box.
xx Leo

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

I agree with you about the creativity that comes from confined stuff....and any time you want to come to my house and make up some nice kits, you just say the word...!