16 March 2010

Shabby Chic

Hey
If you have a peek on UK Scrappers this week you can check out and download a fabric scrapbook project I made. I love love texture so I made a page from fabric and picked out some vintage photos to use. I've got a great collection of vintage photos from my grandparents and I'm definitely going to make more time to scrapbook more of them this year.

The theme was vintage so I went for a shabby chic look and used some vintage bits and pieces including some vintage buttons which you can grab from the store here. Don't you just love pretty vintage buttons?

I'm busy working on a special project at the moment for a new workshop called Create 10. It's going to be so much fun. It's basically a collection of 10 scrapbooking projects to either build up into a collection to follow at your leisure or follow in the 10 days and really challenge yourself. I've been planning some of the projects for a while and now I'm having fun putting the pages together. It is a bit scary though too I hope people like them! I'm trying to pick up on current trends as well as look a little bit forward and show future trends too. So should defo be fun!
xx Leo

No comments: