12 May 2007

Junk Food Tree

It's food themed fun on the menu this week at the DMC dares HQ. I made a load of Fimo food a while back for another project and had lots left over so I got it all out and this idea just came to me, no idea why lol. It's a genetically modified junk food tree. Maybe we'll have them in the future, who knows lol. It'll be perfect for my bros birthday, coming up in a few weeks time. All the food I've made from Fimo and the tree is card and K& Co and Basic Grey patterned papers.
Think I might do another different one before the end of the week (got lots more food left over). :D
Thanks for another fabby challenge girls!






16 comments:

BondGirl said...

What a great card. So fun and bright. I love the food tree and well done on the fimo

Paula Whittaker said...

WOW I love this card!Excellent design and wonderfully creative!

Gillian said...

WOWZERS Leo... this is totally AMAZING!!! what a FUN, FUN card... Oh your talent just never ceases to amaze me...

Sarah said...

What a totally original idea! It fab. I also love your other cards,the pps are great.

Kathy said...

What a fabby fun card this is! I've got a great big smile on my face just from seeing this one, Thanks for cheering up a rather dull Saturday afternoon.

Lythan said...

This card is GREAT! Really made me smile!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow Leo what a fab card i love it.

Andrea xx

Anonymous said...

What an amazing card, your Fimo food is just fab!

Samm said...

That's sooo cool!! great work!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Excellent card, I really love this.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Brilliant take on the dare and so well put together.

Jo said...

This is fantastic, I love your take on the dare, amazing card, just looks brilliant!
jo xx

Lynne said...

Fab card, it looks great.

Rhi said...

What a brilliant idea! I love the way youve done it too, made me giggle :)

Rhi x

Ruthie said...

I love the fimo bits :)

The card tree is really effective too.

Angelnorth said...

What a great card. You must have an infinite supply of patience to make such detailed model food - it looks fantastic!