8 March 2013

Typography

Hi!
It's my turn again this week to set the challenge over on Daring Cardmakers. The challenge is to create a card using Typography. Basically arranging words/letters into a design. Here's my card for this week:


 
I started playing around with fonts on my computer and arranging them into the design. I was orginally just going to print them out on cardstock but it just didn't look right, I wanted to add more but not too much so I decided to make the front of the card a shaker card. To do this I printed out the font designs onto a piece of translucent paper then stitched it to the patterned paper, keeping the top part open to fill with glittery sprinkles, (they're the Martha Stewart ones they're awesome mega sparkley!). Once it was filled I stitched up the top to seal them in then added it to the front of the card and finished with the same paper inside and the last bit of the design with some Prima chipboard stickers.
Pop on over to http://www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com to check out this weeks dare and have a go. I can't wait to see what you're making!
x Leo

1 comment:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

I love the idea of stitching in some sparkle, very clever. This has been a great challenge too!