2 March 2013

Daring Cardmakers - March Colour Combo

Hi!

This week on Daring Cardmakers Sharon has provided our monthly colour inspiration and here are the lovely colours we have to work with:

Lovely chocolate browns and greens. I've gotta say the girls are killing me with all these chocolate themes! lol I'm blaming them for me having to have Nutella for breakfast today :p Ok here's what I came up with:

 
These colour challenges are the perfect way to use up scraps. I always start off by delving into my scraps bag and picking out colour of papers and card that work with the colour theme and got from there layering them up then fixing them together with washi tape and twine. So lots of off cut bits and pieces were used here so can't say what they were to start off with but the little hello tag I know is Pebbles and I've coloured it with ink to make it brown. The resin embellishment is from Zuzanas shop. I filled it with glossy accents and stuck the shell button into it. The leaves are from a vintage flower pick. Hop on over to Daring Cardmakers to check out the lovely inspiration and have a go, http://www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com
x Leo

1 comment:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow, I love this card Leo, there are so many little details every time I look at it I see something new!