4 August 2010

Workdesk Wednesday

Eek I missed last week, almost missed this week too since we're more than half way through Wednesday but never mind. To be fair I've only just sat at my desk to do some crafty work so it made me think to take a quick snapshot....
As you can probably see I'm working on a little album, it's for the Quirky Kits design team. The album itself I made with the packaging from the kit then the pages are made using a mix up of leftover card/paper from my stash then they're going to be decorated with stuff from the kit. It'll go on the CT blog when it's all done.
One more addition to my desk since the last wdw, I made some mini desk bunting. It's being used to hang stuff from too using mini pegs.
I'll pop around and visit some more desks while I'm working. You can visit some yourself or carry on your travels from Juilia's blog here.
xx Leo

16 comments:

Yenni Natalia said...

The little album looks cute and sweet to me! can wait to see the whole album done!
i love the pins on your table also...^_^

Sarah said...

Loving the look of the album

Sue said...

Hi Ya
lovely crafty desk, lots of lovely goodies, have great day,sue.x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

That looks very interesting! Such fab colours!

Hugs
Maarit

Jeni said...

Cute album! ~jeni :)

Annie said...

Love the album. gorgeous colour.
A x

mckinkle said...

What a great crafting desk you have, its been such a pleasure to have a mooch!
Lots of lovely pots for storing!

Keryn x

Sid said...

Ohh what a lot of stash you got there !!

Sew This N That said...

Love the album hun, great colour choice :)
*hugs* Heather x

Lizzybobs said...

looks like a nice happy place to work with all that stash thanks for sharing - loving the journal too ;o)

Phree said...

Lovley bright workspace, the album projects looks fun and your mini bunting is a great idea.

Spyder said...

ohooo fabulously bright pictures, you must have a super-douper camera, love your space and all your makes, love to see inside your vintage holiday book
Sorry I'm sooo late getting round, have a great woyww on Saturday

((Lyn))

Serendipity Stamping said...

Don't forget to show finished album to us. Like all your tiny
trinket drawers.

JoZart Designs said...

Well there's lots of crafting going on there and it was lovely to have a late peek,
JoZarty

Julia Dunnit said...

Cute bunting - and I like the reel of twine too - very useful. The album is already gorgeous - be sure to remind us when it's finished so we can nip over for a drool, huh!

Chrissie said...

Lovely things on the go this time!The album looks great!
Chrissie