24 August 2010

Indie Girl

I've been really loving playing the the new stuff from Sassafras. I've done lots of cards so far so I fancied a change and decided to have a play with the lilibee Indie Girl class so I'm all signed up and raring to go. Hopefully I'll be able to start it at the weekend. Anyone else signed up to play along?

Speaking of new Sass I'm currently waiting for loads more of the new goodies, can't wait for them to turn up so I can have a stroke I went for both the Count Me In and Mix and Mend lines as well as the chipboard. I'm putting most of them in upcoming kits. There's a September card kit called 'Circus' and then the next Quirky Kit 'Rock 'n' Roll Star' that's due at the end of next month. I added a peek of it to the CT blog yesterday......
It's going to be really fun can't wait to play myself! Those ribbons are amazingly vivid in real life, neon taffeta = super yum lol! So that's what's keeping my creative brain busy right now, what are you up to?
I'll stop by tomorrow for Workdesk Wednesday
xx Leo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,

Was just wondering, when you said "end of the month" aboutRock 'n' Roll Star, did you mean end of August or end of September?

Thanks,
Hodo